How to write an attractive writing for Content Marketing ?
The main goal of a writing is to be read by the targeted audience and it reaches the targeted audience as much as possible. That’s why a writing should be as attractive as possible in order to get the attention of the audience. It is not as difficult as you think, but it needs a lot of practice and experiments to make your writing as attractive as possible.
So, how to write an attractive writing for Content Marketing?
1. It should have an attractive Title and first few sentences. Most audiences choose to read your writing or not by reading the title and first few sentences only. It is critical to making your title and first few sentences as attractive as possible. You can make your writing title and first few sentences provocative or controversial in order to get the attention of your targeted audience. You can also try to link your title to the current trending topic on the society or the internet, and make the trending topic as an analogy on your writing.
2. The topic of your writing should a trending topic ( or at least the topic is connected to a trending topic ). You can try to check what is trending topic now at Google Trends. If the topic you input has a score below 50 on the graphic, it is not a trending topic. But, if the topic you input has a score above 50 on the graphic, it is a trending topic you can use for your writing, or at least you can connect your writing to that trending topic. Trending topic is just like a wind you expect when you try to fly a kite. If the wind blows so hard, it is easier to make your kite flying.
3. Your writing should give a solution to the pain ( problems ) of most of your targeted audience. Most people try to look for solutions over their pains ( problems ) by browsing and searching on the internet. If your audience like the solutions you offer on your writing, your writing can get high engagement rate. It means, your writing can reach a targeted audience as much as possible.
4. Make it as entertaining as possible. Psychologically, all people like to be entertained. Although you may write a serious topic, always try to add a paragraph or even just a quote which is entertaining, funny or humorous.
5. Make it as short as possible. Nowadays, most people browse and search the internet from their mobile devices. People usually do not want to spend a too long time to read a writing. as the impact, it is better to make your writing as short as possible but compact.
6. Always give a conclusion at the end of your writing. Write your conclusion, or ideas, or thought that trigger your audience to think deeper or make decision after reading your writing.
Well, as it is always said, “Practice makes perfect”, just do a lot of practices and experiments on making attractive writings.
iMarketology can help you to make writing for your Content Marketing.
– iMarketology –