How to make a good website that drives high conversion rate ?
It is the main goals of businesses that develop websites to increase brand awareness or sales. If you do it right, your website can be the best marketing tool you have.
Creating a website that drives high conversion rate can take your business to a new level. Your website can serve as an online catalog of your products and services offerings for new and potential customers. Additionally, you can market your business offerings to additional potential buyers by advertising your website online through paid ads, and in print by adding your website address to your business cards, product inserts, email signatures and other relevant items.
Although a successful website that drives high conversion rate isn’t built in a day or a week, with a little time and effort, you can create a website for your business and turn it into a money machine that keeps your visitors clicking.
These are some tips from us to develop a website that drives high conversion rate:
1. Your website should be a customer centric website. If you don’t put your visitors first, your website won’t be effective. Bottom line, it’s not about you ! The best websites are customer-centric websites. They’re designed to provide the information visitors seek and to present it in an interesting, organized fashion. They let the customer see the real you, which then builds trust. They make it easy for visitors to complete whatever action they have in mind, whether it’s to buy a product, subscribe to a newsletter, or contact you for more details. Your visitors don’t want cute or clever. They won’t take the time to decipher your meaning. They simply want to know how you’re going to solve their problem. Or, put another way, what are you selling and why is it right for me NOW?
2. Set goals. And make sure the goals are measurable. For examples: increase conversion rates, increase sales, generate more sales leads, and increase brand awareness.
3. Use clear navigation. Organize your pages into logically named categories and use standard terms on your menu. Visitors don’t want to guess where to go. They don’t want to analyze what you mean. They don’t have the patience to embark on a scavenger hunt for facts.
4. Avoid to use industry jargon. Don’t use words or phrases that your visitors may not recognize. Use familiar terminology.
5. Let your website be mobile friendly. Research the percentage of your visitors that are likely to use mobile devices to access your site. If it’s high, you may need to consider building a separate mobile version of your site, or even an app. If it’s relatively low, just make sure your website works on smart phones, but don’t invest into a mobile version.
6. Provide all the relevant information. When people search and visit websites, they are seeking answers. If your site doesn’t provide the facts, the visitors will move on to the next one in the search results. Don’t be afraid of sharing too much, and that include prices. Studies show information rich websites are the most effective in converting visitors into serious prospects.
7. Use Search Engine Optimization ( SEO ) service. Sure, you will need help from the pros to do search engine optimization for your websites, such as iMarketology. SEO is one of the highest ROIs in digital marketing. SEO can literally put your marketing on autopilot, allowing you to focus on improving the quality of your business, instead of figuring out how to bring in customers to your sites.
8. Leave out the hype. Visitors don’t want spin. They expect honesty and transparency. They crave facts so they can make an educated decision. Place all your cards on the table and let visitors draw their own conclusions.
9. Make your home page a to the point summary. Since your home page is the most common entrance to your websites, it should describe how customers will benefit from your contents, products or services. If visitors can’t quickly figure out what’s in it for them, they will click that back button. Poof, gone !
10. Make it easy for visitors to contact you. Put your contact information in multiple places so it’s easy to find. It should always be just one click away. Don’t make visitors work too hard to reach you. They might not bother, and you will lose them.
To be effective, your website must deliver true value. Put your visitors’ needs and wants first as you create its contents and watch your conversion rate soar !
Do you need help to develop you websites ? Do you need help to increase your brand awareness or sales through your websites ? Do you need Search Engine Optimization ( SEO ) for your websites ? Just contact us !
– iMarketology –