How to increase Domain Authority and Page Authority scores for SEO ?
First of all, we have to know first what the Domain Authority and Page Authority are.
Domain Authority is a measurement developed by MOZ to describe how relevant a website for a specific subject area or industry. Domain Authority score has an impact on the website’s rank on Search Engine Result Pages. Domain Authority score’s range is between 1 ( the lowest score ) to 100 ( the highest score ). There are four factors that influence the Domain Authority Score, they are the prestige of a website and its author, the quality of the information presented, information and website centrality, and competitive situation around a subject. You can check your website’s Domain Authority score by this free checker tool.
Page authority is a measurement developed by MOZ to describe how well a specific page is ranked in Search Engine Result Pages. This score’s range is between 0 ( the lowest ) to 100 ( the highest ). You can check your page’s Page Authority score by this free checker tool. There are many factors that influence the Page Authority score, they are:
1. Social Signals. How many times your page has been shared on social media?
2. The number of root domains linking to the page.
3. The number of subdomains that link to the page.
4. The number of subdomains that link to the page.
5. The number of external links the page has.
The higher the Domain Authority and Page Authority scores of your website or page, the higher the possibility of your website or page to get high rank on Search Engine Result Page.
So, how to increase your Domain Authority and Page Authority scores for SEO?
1. Create great content on your website. You should have content on your website and it is usually best delivered in the form of blog postings. Text-based content, or articles, or blog postings, are the best recognized by Search Engines more than images and videos. When people find your content is relevant to your niche topic, attractive, interesting, and useful for them, they will share it on social media and build links to your web pages automatically and naturally. You don’t need to buy backlinks if you have great content. So, focus on the quality of your content.
2. Share your content on Social Media. In order to get wider exposure and more audience, you should share your content on social media. You can use Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc to share it.
As a conclusion, the Domain Authority and Page Authority scores are reflections of how high the rank of your website or page in Search Engine Result Page. Developing great content is the most important thing in increasing your Domain Authority and Page Authority scores.
iMarketology can help you to develop Digital Marketing Content for your SEO or Digital Marketing Campaign.
– iMarketology –