How to increase backlinks for Search Engine Optimization ( SEO ) ?
In search engine optimization (SEO) terminology, a backlink is a hyperlink that links from a Web page, back to your own Web page or Web site. It is also called an Inbound Link (IBL). These links are important in determining the popularity (or importance) of your Web site.
Having a lot of high quality backlinks on your website can increase your website’s rank on Search Engine Result Pages. It increases your website’s probability to be on top of the Search Engine Result Pages.
These are few tips to increase backlinks of your website for Search Engine Optimization:
1. Content is The King. You should develop high quality and useful contents on your websites or blogs. Contents that add values to your targeted audiences. If you have that kind of contents on your websites or blogs, it will attract more and more targeted audiences and many people will make backlinks to your websites or blogs as references. Search Engines will also grade your websites or blogs as important sites and rank it higher on Search Engine Result Pages.
2. Ask other bloggers or web masters to write review about your businesses, products or services, or contents on your websites or blogs. It is more proactive than waiting for other people create backlinks to your websites or blogs. You could give those bloggers or web masters rewards in order to stimulate them to write review you expect, for examples: financial rewards, your marketing merchandises, etc.
3. Utilize more infographics on your contents. Infographics are one of the most popular methods for bringing traffic to your websites and gaining valuable backlinks. They are also great because they are easy to understand and share. Everyone loves visual data, right ? That’s why the demand for infographics has increased considerably. Choose your infographics carefully. Each one should include a unique and interesting story for your audiences. To make your selection, follow currently trending topics and see what people are looking for, then create your infographic using statistical data.
4. Write more guest articles. Guest blogging is the most effective way to reach new audiences. By publishing articles on other popular websites, you will get your content in front of new readers and win more exposure. Sometimes, it is not just about the backlink, but about increasing your online reputation or your social media followers. Guest blogging helps you leverage your relationships and expand your audiences. In case you have doubts about guest blogging, consider that even Google accepts guest contributors on its Google Analytics blog.
5. Promote your contents. Great content won’t get you backlinks unless you know how to promote it right. You have to get out in the world and do email outreach to promote your best articles. One of the best strategies to do this is to contact bloggers or websites running weekly or monthly roundups. Then contact the webmasters and give them a quick introduction to your website. With your message, send a link to one of your best tutorials or guides. If they find your resource useful, they may link back to you in their next weekly roundup. These bloggers are constantly looking for great content, so they definitely want to hear from you.
6. Write testimonials. An easy method to earn quality backlinks is to write testimonials for websites you are using. You will spend only few minutes, and you can earn a link from the homepage of an authoritative website. As long as you are a customer of that product, there is a high possibility you can get a link in exchange for a testimonial.
iMarketology can help to increase your websites’ backlinks as part of its Search Engine Optimization service.
– iMarketology –