How to get to the top of google search ?
It is the ultimate target for all search engine optimizer or digital marketer to be the top on Google search results by their targeted keywords. However, there is no magic button or fix formulas to be the top of Google search results. It is a total sum of efforts by many different factors to be the top of Google search result.
Here is few tips from us to get to the top of Google search results by your targeted keywords:
1. You should have certain few targeted keywords. The less your targeted keywords, the easier you become at the top of Google search results. The more your targeted keywords, the more difficult you become at the top of Google search results. The certain few targeted keywords should be as relevant as possible to your contents on your websites.
2. Create compelling and useful contents that will likely influence your websites more than any of the other factors. The terms and conditions Google lay down in their webmaster guidelines documents clearly indicate that if you try to manipulate your rankings in ways Google disapproves of they will penalize your site or worse, remove it entirely from its index of the web.
3. Demonstrate your Expertise, Authoritativeness, Trustworthiness of the Main Content of your website. Google aims to ranks pages where the author has some demonstrable expertise on experience in the subject matter they are writing about. These quality ratings ( performed by human evaluators ) are based on Expertise, Authoritativeness and Trustworthiness of the Main Content of a page.
4. Register your website and configure it with Google Search Console and Google My Business is a prerequisite for website owners. Telling Google everything you need to tell them using the channels they provide is a first prudent step for any business. The more non specific term you want to rank for and the wider the geographical area you want to rank in will determine the level of competition you are up against. This competition that you are against is what you are going to be rated against by Google.
5. Write long form contents. There is a correlation between longer contents ( 2000+ words ) and high rankings. Think about topics that are particularly relevant to your target audiences, then create in depth blog posts that cover every single angle of that subjects. Several studies have been done on how long your contents should be to rank. All have shown that to rank in the top 10 pages of Google Search Results, you should have at least 1000+ words on the page.
6. Upload a sitemap for Google. An XML sitemap shows Google exactly what’s on your site. You can easily create and upload one to your site using XML Sitemap Generator.
7. Use 301 redirects instead of 302s. 301s indicate that your contents have permanently moved, and that all SEO “juice” and rankings should be redistributed to the new page.
8. Don’t inadvertently block Google from accessing your websites. If you’re not receiving any search traffic, check the section of your site and look for something like this, also look through your robots.txt file for something like this: ” User-agent: * Disallow: / “. Both of these directives tell the search engines not to crawl or index your site. All the SEO hacks in the world won’t help until you remove these.
9. Optimize your websites to be mobile friendly. If your site is not mobile friendly, you will need to switch to a responsive design, mobile app or dedicated mobile sites.
10. Your websites need to load quickly on all devices.
11. Write and develop a blog. Having a basic business website is great, but regularly adding unique, relevant content to a blog on your site will give you the best chance of attracting search results traffic. Find out what topics your prospects and customers are interested in, and write long form contents that addresses these issues. If at all possible, keep your blog on your business site’s root domain ( e.g. http://www.yoursite.com/blog ) rather than on a separate domain.
12. Content marketing is they main key to search result ranking. Creating and distributing high quality contents via your blog, social media accounts and email list is the main key to achieve and sustain high ranking, building trust with your prospects and ultimately, for increasing sales. Instead of focusing exclusively on optimizing your contents for the search engines, take a holistic approach to create and promote excellent, well researched contents that both the search engines and your readers will love.
iMarketology can help you to optimize your search engines search results in order to be at the top of the search results.
Happy Search Engine Optimization !
– iMarketology –