How to create great content ?
It is said that ” Content is the King and Engagement is the Queen “. It is true that great content is the most important thing in your digital marketing. Great content will attract much traffic you expect. Right content will also attract right audience you target to.
While Content is the King, Provocative Content is the Ace. Your Digital Marketing Contents has only seconds to capture interest. Think about articles you have read, speeches you have heard, books you have started to read. The initial exposure helps people determine whether they want to spend more time reading, listening or viewing. There is simply too much competition for time to expect that people will invest too much of theirs in trying to overcome a tepid introduction.
You have to be edgy, but not poke someone in the eye. You have to be willing to challenge and amuse, while not bragging or boasting. You digital marketing contents should be provocative enough to be memorable and cause others to tell colleagues, ” You should visit this website/blog/social media account”.
Let’s explore some of the best ways to get the provocative ideas you need for your contents:
1. Read books and relevant publications and summarize your reading and document your ideas.
2. Brainstorm with others. Engage a team of trusted advisors. Being a part of a powerful mastermind group and trusted advisors is a great way to improve your ideas and creativity.
3. Invest in self development. A proverb says ” I will master something, then the creativity will come “.
4. Question basic assumptions. This applies not just to your own assumptions, but also to those of your advisers and clients. You gain new insights to arrive at the proper solution.
5. Take a contrarian view. Discuss a concept’s pros and cons. Clients hire us not necessarily to agree with them, but to question their views and basic premises in order to improve their business.
6. Create a story. Using a story to convey a particular concept forces us to develop ideas to make it more effective.
7. Interview others. This is a terrific way to learn, gain new ideas and leverage effective marketing while developing new contents for you digital marketing.
8. Social networking. When joining effective and smart online communities, you may quickly gain knowledge of what is being asked and discussed, and how you may be of help to others.
iMarketology, a Digital Marketing Specialist company, can help you to develop great content for your Digital Marketing. We can develop contents suitable to your targeted audiences.
Happy Content Marketing !
– iMarketology –